In just over two weeks, thousands of potential employees from across the nation will gather to explore exciting career opportunities and connect with prospective employers with The UK Careers Fair.
Over the next three months, more than 1,500 companies - from local businesses to national blue-chip organizations - will be hiring for various roles. Our exhibitors represent a diverse cross-section of the UK's employment landscape, providing a wealth of opportunities for job seekers.
Here's a glimpse of our upcoming event highlights:
- Stoke Town Hall, Stoke-on-Trent on 02/08/2023
- The Old Ship Hotel, Brighton on 02/08/2023
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton on 03/08/2023
- St Mary's Stadium, Southampton on 04/08/2023
- Penta Hotel, Reading on 09/08/2023 - only one stand left!
- Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel, Exeter on 09/08/2023 - only three stands left!
- Durham Town Hall, Durham on 10/08/2023
- Cheltenham Ladies College, Cheltenham on 11/08/2023
- DoubleTree by Hilton, Hull on 11/08/2023
- Hilton Tower York Hotel, York on 15/08/2023
- Anfield Stadium, Liverpool on 16/08/2023
- Torquay Town Hall, Torquay on 16/08/2023
- Crown & Mitre, Carlisle on 17/08/2023 - only two stands left!
- Britannia Hotel, Manchester on 18/08/2023
- Worcester Guildhall, Worcester on 23/08/2023
With a total of 72 events spanning various cities, the UK Careers Fair 2023 will continue until November 3, 2023. Check out the full schedule here.
Exhibitor opportunities are available all companies currently hiring.Showcase your company's values, culture, and industry leadership while engaging with potential employees.
Book your stand now for just £395+VAT. Find out more here.