THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by The UK Careers Fair Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Website") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this website ("Services").
"We," "us," and "our" are references to UKCAREERSFAIR.COM.
"You" means the individual or organisation who submits an order to reserve space at the fair.
"Candidates" means the individual attending the fair (s) in pursuit of an opportunity.
"Exhibitor" means an organisation taking space in the area, which is reserved specifically for companies that have either secured or provisionally secured a stand either online or via a request via invoice.
" Website" shall mean and include ukcareersfair.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account and/or access to the Services and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
You must be at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
If you wish to cancel your reserved space for any of the UK Careers Fair events, you must notify us immediately via email or in writing. The following refund policy shall apply for any cancellations of exhibitor stands received by us: All cancellations = full fee applies. At our discretion and in some circumstances, we will be happy to honour the monies paid as credit towards future and applicable events.
We reserve the right at any time to change the venue/time/date of a UK Careers Fair to a reasonably suitable alternative where there is reasonable cause to do so. In that event, we will endeavor to provide you with space at the new venue/time/date equivalent to that originally booked. The UK Careers Fair accepts no liability if an organisation is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption.
This expressive term is in place to provide flexibility to the exhibitor and serve the interests of all parties including the candidates. This term will allow exhibitors to amend the event they are due to attend up to one occasions per booking. This protective measure will be applicable to the physical event space element only, please refer to this protective measure here: https://www.ukcareersfair.com/book-with-confidence
At The UK Careers Fair, we understand the importance of flexibility and we want to offer our customers the ability to change their booking date or location without incurring a change fee. However, in order to ensure fairness for all our customers and prevent excessive switching and swapping of events, we have implemented the following fair usage policy where customers may only request a change to their booking date or location once per booking, unless the change is due to government restrictions or conditions outside of our control. Requests for booking alterations can only be made by telephone or email, and must be authorized and requested by the customer or their designated account manager. By implementing this fair usage policy, we hope to provide our customers with the flexibility they need while also ensuring fairness and preventing excessive booking alterations that may impact the availability of our events.
We can provide you with a floor plan and space specifications for the venue upon request. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of these plans and specifications, we cannot be held liable for variations in the actual size or location of each exhibition space provided.
We may refuse to accept an order:
· Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
· If there has been a pricing or product description error; or the product is deemed unsuitable for the fair
· If monies have not been received into our accounts by the stated date on the invoice.
Any exhibitors/candidates wishing not to be filmed or photographed, or promoted at any events must inform the organisers prior to the event taking place. By choosing to attend as an exhibitor at a UK Careers Fair event, you are giving your consent to be filmed/photographed/promoted. If for any reason you would like to remove any personal or company-related media from our online/social channels where you or your organisation feature, please make us aware, and this will be removed accordingly.
'The UK Careers Fair'; 'Service Provider'; 'UKCF; 'ukcareersfair.com'; 'we'; 'us'; and 'our' means us as a company, who are registered and authorised to host such events to assist with your job search. 'Candidate'; 'attendee'; and 'You' means any individual registering with us to make use of the services we provide, to assist with your job search. 'Exhibitors'; Company; and & 'Companies'; means any Organisation that has registered with The UK Careers Fair pre-event, to occupy said stand at the applicable event(s), using our services to assist the said company with regards to job opportunities they have. 'Services' means the event services we provide on a complimentary basis for all candidates to assist with their job search and recruitment needs.
1. You acknowledge, by participating in our events, that The UK Careers Fair is not responsible for the accuracy of your CV or other relevant materials.
2. You can contact the team via the details listed below, should you wish to receive an up-to-date list of exhibitors for a specific event
3. You acknowledge that the exhibitors who are listed on the website are not always in attendance, they are mentioned purely for illustrative purposes based on previous events.
4. Please be aware that by submitting your CV, Cover Letter, and other relevant materials, you are granting The Exhibitor permission to store this information and forward it to the relevant exhibitor.
5. Please keep in mind that by submitting your CV, cover letter, and other relevant materials, you are authorising the applicable exhibitor to contact you via email, postal mail, or telephone.
6. Once the relevant materials have been delivered to the Exhibitor, The UK Careers Fair assumes no further responsibility and cannot be held liable for events beyond our control.
7. UK Careers Fair reserves the right to advertise third-party services and products if we deem it beneficial to your job search, and by choosing to attend our event, you consent to receive such advertisements and offers.
8. We cannot guarantee that attending our event(s) will result in a job offer; this is merely a strategy that we believe will increase your chances.
9. Our events and services for candidates are free of charge; if anyone attempts to charge a fee for your attendance and/or request payment information, please notify us immediately, as no exhibitor or UKCF representative will request such information.
10. Our events and services for candidates are free of charge; when signing up to attend the event, you are giving us permission to contact you about the applicable events, if you do not agree to this, you do not have to sign up for a ticket, you can just choose to turn up on the day.
11. Attendees of our events are not subject to discrimination by UK Careers Fair. The Equality Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of protected characteristics. However, once we have taken the necessary precautions to avoid discrimination, it will be the responsibility of the Companies to ensure compliance with the aforementioned laws.
12. The information provided by UKCF and our third-party vendors is intended to aid in the job-searching process. Our third-party suppliers nor we can guarantee that the provided information will be successful in any scenario; therefore, the information should be independently verified and confirmed by the user of said information, as relying on said information may result in loss or damage in certain circumstances.
13. UK Careers Fair reserves the right to remove your information and details if we deem it necessary and/or if you violate any of our terms. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANY OF OUR EVENTS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
At the UK Careers Fair, we are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible experience for all attendees. We understand that some attendees may have accessibility needs, including the need for a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.To ensure that we can provide the necessary support, we kindly request that any accessibility requests be made at least two weeks before the event. This will allow us sufficient time to source and book a certified BSL interpreter.Requests made less than two weeks before the event may result in us not being able to accommodate your request. However, we will make every effort to do so and we encourage you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our candidate attendee support function on our contact page if you have any last-minute accessibility needs.
1. The promoter is: The UK Careers Fair Limited, whose registered office is at Greenwood House, London Road Office 4 3rd Floor, Bracknell RG12 2AA
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The UK Careers Fair and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entries to the prize draw can be made by registering a response at: ________________________________
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. The draw will be made if 5,000 total registrations to the event are reached by __/__/____; if not, the draw will be postponed to a later date.
7. The closing date for entry will be __/__/____. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition and these rules without prior notice.
10. The prize is as follows: a £50 Amazon voucher sent by email or post.
11. There will be no cash or other substitutes for the stated prize. The prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes are contingent on availability, and we reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value without notice.
12. Winners will be selected at random by a computer programme from all eligible entries received and verified by the promoter or its agents.
13. Seven days after the closing date, the winner will be notified via email. The winner will be contacted exclusively by The UK Careers Fair. If the winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize within seven days of being notified, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a new winner.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc., but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
· contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
· It is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, and contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
· Violating the privacy rights of any third party is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
· Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
· Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
· Sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
· Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of ukcareersfair.com.
· You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
· To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights.
· To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
· To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
· To perpetrate any fraud.
· To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
· To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
· To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
· To unlawfully gather information about others.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of The UK Careers Fair Limited, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The UK Careers Fair Limited and its affiliates and/or related entities, whether direct or indirect, current, former or future, and its and their respective current, former, or future officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns and related third parties (each an "Indemnified Party"), for any claims, causes of action, debts, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of any third-party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third-party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, except to the extent caused by any unlawful or negligent act or omission by The UK Careers Fair Limited. The UK Careers Fair Limited reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with The UK Careers Fair Limited in asserting any available defences. An Indemnified Party may participate in the defence by counsel of its own choosing, at its own cost and expense. You shall not settle any claim that adversely affects an Indemnified Party or imposes any obligation or liability on an Indemnified Party without the Indemnified Party's prior written consent.
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties, and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the ukcareersfair.com Website, including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall The UK Careers Fair Limited, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the service; (iii) any content attained from the service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, Agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you through your computer system or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
Occasionally there may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to user descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or Services has been modified or updated. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted the changes in any revised Terms and conditions by your continued use of the site after the date such revised Terms and conditions are posted.
Occasionally there may be information on the exhibitor packs that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the wrong information being provided or be in reference to a different event entirely. The exhibitor pack has been compiled for information purposes and we cannot be held liable for any information on this document, the information has been sourced from the venue events team directly and/or search engines, in terms of the best advice, as always we recommend contacting the venue for event-related queries such as courier services, parking information and general venue accessibility. Furthermore, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the exhibitor pack, including any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
Occasionally there may be information conveyed via telephone, Live Chat or email that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the wrong information being provided or be in reference to a different event entirely. We provide this information to the best of our ability and cannot be held liable for any information provided verbally or written methods, in terms of the best advice, as always we recommend contacting the venue for event-related queries such as courier services, parking information and general venue accessibility. Furthermore, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user, including any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website or Services to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
This website originates from the United Kingdom. The laws of the United Kingdom. Without regard to its conflict of law, principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
If any provision of these Terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about terms or wish to contact us concerning any matter, you may do so via the contact us or email us at email@example.com or call us at 01252983140.
The UK Careers Fair Limited
Greenwood House, London Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 2AA, United Kingdom
This document was last updated on June 15, 2022
Check out our full and comprehensive list of upcoming events.