Reservation of any exhibition stand are subject to these Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of all other Terms and Conditions. Prior securing your stand, please read these carefully and be satisfied that you understand them. Submission of online payment or request for invoice will be deemed an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
“You” means the individual or organisation who submits an order to reserve space at the Fair.
“We” “us” or “our” means on behalf of the ‘The UK Careers Fair Limited.
“Candidates” means the individual attending the Fair(s) in pursuit of an opportunity.
“Exhibitor” means an organisation taking space in the area, which is reserved specifically for companies that have either secured or provisionally secured a stand either online or via a request via invoice.
BOOKING SPACE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT CANCELLATIONS
If you wish to cancel your reserved space for any of UK Careers Fair 2020, you must notify us immediately in writing. The following refund policy shall apply for any cancellations of exhibitor stands received by us: All cancellations = full fee applies.
CANCELLED/ RESCHEDULED EVENT
We reserve the right at any time to change the venue/time/date of a UK Careers Fair to a reasonably suitable alternative where there is reasonable cause to do so. In that event, we will endeavour to provide you with space at the new venue/time/date equivalent to that originally booked. The UK Careers Fair accepts no liability if an organisation is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption.
We can at request provide you with a floor plan for the venue and specifications for your space. Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of such plans and specifications, we accept no liability for variation in the actual size or location of each exhibition space provided.
We may refuse to accept an order:
(d) If monies have not been received into our accounts by the stated date on the invoice.
BROADCASTING, FILMING & PHOTOGRAPHY
Any exhibitors/candidates wishing not to be filmed or photographed at any events must inform the organisers prior to the event taking place. By attending a UK Careers Fair event you are giving your consent to be filmed/photographed. If for any reason you would like to remove any media from our online/social channels where you feature, please make us aware and this will be removed.
Completion and submission of the booking form implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These may be varied only with our prior agreement such agreement to be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of us.
15.1 We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions on giving you 14 days written notice of our intention to do so and of the changes that will be made.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions.
Should any part of the provisions of these terms and conditions be found to be unenforceable and/or unlawful that part will be omitted or assumed to be adjusted to be considered lawful and the remaining terms will continue as valid.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions and any disputes that may arise will be governed by English law.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of our services provided to the candidate by The UK Careers Fair Limited of Unit 2, Farnborough Business Centre, Eelmoor Road, Farnborough, Hampshire,GU14 7XA a company registered in England and Wales under number 11482834.
‘The UK Careers Fair’; ‘Service Provider’; ‘UKCF; ‘ukcareersfair.com’; ‘we’; ‘us’; and ‘our’ means us as a company, who are registered and authorised to host such events to assist with your job search. ‘Candidate’; ‘attendee’; and ‘You’ means any individual registering with us to make use of the services we provide, to assist with your job search. ‘Exhibitors’; ‘Company; and & ‘Companies’; means any Organisation that has registered with The UK Careers Fair pre-event, to occupy said stand at the applicable event(s), using our services to assist said company with regards to job opportunities they have. ‘Services’ means the event services we provide on a complimentary basis for all candidates, to assist with their job search and recruitment needs.
1. When participating within our events you agree that The UK Careers Fair is not responsible for the accuracy or the contents of your CV or any other relevant material.
2. CV, Cover Letter and other relevant materials contain personal contact information, please bear in mind when you choose to submit these details that you are granting permission to The UK Careers Fair to store this information and pass them on to the applicable exhibitor.
3. CV, Cover Letter and other relevant materials contain personal contact information, please bear in mind when you submit these details that you are granting permission to the applicable Exhibitor that you are willing to be contacted by any forms of correspondence, whether this is via email, online, post or telephone.
4. Once the relevant materials reach the Exhibitor, The UK Careers Fair accepts no further liability, and cannot be held accountable for anything beyond our realms of control.
5. UK Careers Fair reserves the right to advertise third party services and products they have to offer, if we believe this to be in benefit of securing a job and by choosing to attend our event, you have agreed to receive such forms of advertisements and offers made by UK Careers Fair or by third parties.
6. We do not guarantee that by attending our event you will secure a job - this is simply a method that we believe will enhance your chances.
7. Our events and services for candidates are free-of-charge, if anyone is trying to impose a fee for your attendance and/or request payment details, please flag this immediately as no exhibitor or UKCF representative will request such information.
8. UK Careers Fair does not discriminate against anyone attending our events. We try to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent any companies advertising vacancies do not discriminate against of the protected characteristics as per The Equality Act. However, where we have taken the appropriate measures to avoid discrimination, it will be down to the Companies themselves to ensure they comply with said laws.
9. Any information provided by UKCF on the site and our third-party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee that the information provided will have the prospect of success in any scenario – the information therefore should be verified and confirmed independently by the user of said information, because in some scenarios, relying on said information, may result in loss or damage.
10. UK Careers Fair reserves the right to remove your details and relevant Information however we see fit and/or if any of our terms have been breached by you. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITH OUR EVENTS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
Check out our full and comprehensive list of upcoming events in 2021.TAKE ME THERE