Do I need to pre-register?
No; you can just turn up on the day. However you can register your interest here
What should I bring to the Careers Fair?
Bring plenty of copies of your CV.
What should I do to prepare?
1. Research the employers that you are interested in; you will want to know what the company does, what positions they have available, and how your skills fit with each position - keep up to date on exhibiting employers here
2. Come up with a few questions to ask each employer
3. Practice your interview and communication skills
How many employers will be attending the Career Fair?
This varies depending on the location - see the event page for specifics.
What type of companies attend?
All types - we do not exclude any industry from attending
Is there a dress code?
No. However we do recommend that you dress how you would for a casual interview.
Do I have to pay to attend?
No. Its always been completely free to attend our events as a candidate and this will never change.
Where can I find a list of employers?
You can keep up to date will all exhibiting employers here.
Do we need to pre-register?
Yes. You can secure your stand here
Do you offer bulk booking discounts?
Yes. Please contact us and a member of the team will put together a bespoke package depending on your organisations requirements.
What should we bring to the Careers Fair?
This is completely up to you. You are provided with a table and plenty of space.. get creative! Most employers opt to bring various marketing and branding materials. You can contact us for guidance if required
What should we do to prepare?
1. Make sure you have a list of all vacancies at your organisation
2. Ensure you have enough staff present to deal with multiple candidates at once
3. Make sure your organisation stands out (we recommend a large banner/sign clearly stating who you are)
How many candidates will be attending on the day?
We have a large marketing team with a strong track record in consistently delivering extremely busy events. The numbers vary depending on location, but you can typically expect in the region of 1,000 candidates on the day at each event.
We don’t have a company credit card. Can we be invoiced for the cost of a stand?
Yes. You can request an invoice here. Once this has been received - your stand will be automatically secured pending payment and you will receive all relevant documents within the hour.