About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a friendly team working from our Western region and based in our Exeter office. The purpose of the role will include;
- Assist in preparing tender information;
- Assist in site valuations;
- Assist in procurement of subcontract labour;
- Review subcontract variations, and seek approval if agreed;
- Assist in the preparation of CVR and cost to complete documentation in line with the commercial timetable;
- Deal with internal or subcontractor queries or requests;
- Assist in the preparation of reports, monthly accruals, cost analysis, assessment of contractor valuations/ applications for payment, and cost forecasting;
- Update and accurately maintain records and databases;
- Entering data onto the in-house computer systems (COINS)
- Maintain filing systems both physical and electronic;
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Relevant qualifications in Quantity Surveying;
- Self-motivated and an ability to work cooperatively as part of a team;
- Ability to take initiative in resolving problems;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills;
- Able to work to demanding deadlines.
There has never been a better time to join Tilia Homes in an industry that is fast paced, exciting and rewarding.
Our vision for Tilia Homes is clear; to become a top five housebuilder within five years and we are already laying strong foundations for growth with the acquisition of new land and investment.
We realise at the centre of our plans are our people and as such are looking to invest heavily in them through development, support, and of course remuneration.
Join us and be part of a business that prides itself on creating desirable, stylish homes for families to live in and enjoy for many years to come.
What Tilia Homes can offer you;
- 26 days holiday with additional bank holidays;
- Company Pension Scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- Employee discount on a new Tilia home;
- Retail discount portal;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- 24/7 GP.