As an Account Manager here at TheSqua.re you will be looking after, developing and strengthening our Corporate Accounts for market leading companies. Ideally you will come from a hospitality background either from Hotels, Tourism related businesses or Serviced Apartments. You must have experience managing mid to large accounts and developing lasting client relationships. If you would like to play a real part in the extended growth of this innovative company, this position is for you. The Account Manager Role will be for a more senior person ideally with some Key Account Management experience, the role will offer the opportunity to grow within the Business.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to our corporate clients
- Helping grow existing accounts by developing new contacts/divisions within the account and introducing new products as we expand our products (cities, types of accommodations) and our suite of technology offering.
- Re-establishing non performing accounts by developing new contacts and researching new divisions.
- Manage a book of existing clients, some that are long standing relationships and others that are recently onboarded accounts.
- Scheduling Demos for our latest technology product offerings to existing clients.
- Actively engage with Key clients on a regular basis following the KIT intouch KPI’s.
- Track and monitor client revenue to maintain and increase market share, whilst looking for new opportunities for additional revenue during periodic account reviews.
- Negotiating viable corporate rates.
- Organising apartment viewings and fam trips.
- Communicate effectively with other departments and highlight any problems that arise and working to find solutions
- Hospitality background in either Hotels, Tourism or Serviced Apartments
- Great relationship builder, with presence, self confidence
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Excellent technical selling skills, process driven account management experience or training
- Ideally knowledge of using Salesforce or a leading CRM.
- Can do attitude is vital
- Keen to progress your excellent Research and Business Development Skills.
- Preferred 3 year’s experience in Account Management dealing with key accounts to include selling to HR, Mobility, Travel or Procurement in mid to large international corporates
Our mission at TheSqua.re is to be the world’s best loved digital corporate housing and luxury alternate accommodation company. We do this by providing the largest choice of alternate accommodations - beautifully furnished boutique style apartments in every major city on the planet, using our award winning proprietary suite of technology and our best in class customer service / account management levels. It's no wonder we have achieved the highest NPS (Net Promoter Score) levels in leading global corporate travel programs powering our firm’s 50% annual growth for several years in a row. We have also recently launched TheSquare.AI, our new customisable booking platform designed to allow corporate clients to set up their global travel programme their own way. From offices in New York, London and New Delhi, we look after and house assignees from more than 500 corporate clients worldwide; these corporations range from a mix of S&P 500 to soon to go public tech companies.