Do you like to connect with people, make a difference and do the right thing?
Realise is Somerset Care Group’s specialist learning disabilities service who have been recognised for the work we do, including Silver winners in the Outstanding Care Awards, and finalists in the Laing Buisson awards.
We are also only one of four providers in the country to achieve national recognition for our work with people that are part of the Transforming Care agenda.
Realise provides tailored support for people who may be living with their family, living in their own accommodation or to those who wish to progress to more independent living.
We recruit based on values – you do not need to have experience, as we provide all the training required and offer personal development plans to further your career!
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE! RELIEF/BANK HOURS ALSO AVAILABLE!
- As a valued member of our team, Support Workers are key to helping us provide the support and care our clients deserve.
- Support Workers do more than a job, they change a life. You would be part of a team that provides high quality, person-centered care, tailored to the needs of each individual.
- You’ll be working from care plans, supporting with day to day living tasks such as personal care, housekeeping, to emotional support, social interactions or accompanying those we support attend their appointments.
- By joining us as a Support Worker, you will help support the values of making a difference and doing the right, which makes this so much more than a just a job.
- Our Support Worker pay rate of £11.07 – £11.67 per hour (with weekend uplifts!) recognises the value of our team members.
We really care about our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- We have partnered with Wagestream so you can access your earned wages before payday
- So Much More Rewarding - provides access to discounts at 1000’s of high street retailers. Make So Much More Rewarding a part of the way you shop and you could save on average £1,000 per year
- Excellent training & development opportunities with recognised qualifications.
- Access to The Hub online learning platform – our one stop shop for learning & development
- Free counselling service - 24-hour helpline for staff and their families
- Fully paid induction and DBS paid by Somerset Care
- And so much more!
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly recruitment team, please call us on 01823 802 637 and select Option 1.
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are here to make a difference to all of our customers. Whether they decide to live in their own home, in a supported setting or in a care home, we are here to help. As a not-for-profit care provider, we reinvest all of the money that we make back into our business for the benefit of our customers and colleagues.