For the Care Assistants role, you must hold a full driving licence and have your own vehicle. Right at Home, Cardiff & Newport supports vulnerable adults in the local community who need care and support in their own home. We can offer you training and flexible hours. We are looking for Care Assistants who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our clients. Duties: Personal Care, Assisting with clients with washing and dressing, Shopping, Housekeeping and meal preparation, Companionship.
The TOP TEN benefits our Care worker have by working for an amazing company like us:
• Excellent pay-rates from £9.00+ per hour inclusive of holiday pay + mileage + paid travel time + paid training
• Holiday pay accrued for every hour worked
• Full training and support with a detailed Induction programme and shadowing experience
• Flexible shifts close to home
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Rewards and recognition for going the extra mile and leading by example
• Pastoral support and professional support from experienced office personnel 7 days a week
• Carer and family events throughout the year to bring everyone together and fundraise at the same time
• Refresher training, supported and paid QCF study time, ongoing CPD for all
• Warm, friendly and caring colleagues, mentoring, coaching and support.