Manufacturing Operator Paint Products As an Operator you will move, load and fill various solvent and water-based paint or paint related products to meet defined safety, environmental, quality, productivity and cost requirements. You will be required with your team to ensure your areas organisation and cleanliness meets the required standards. Full on the job training will be given, so specific filling experience is good to have but not essential. Working Hours Potential 3 shift pattern: 10pm to 6am, 2pm to 10pm & 6am to 2pm.
• Maintaining the health and safety of yourself and everyone around you.
• Time keeping and compliance with site policies.
• Attention to quality in your day to day role and maintaining all required process standards.
• Meeting the requirements of the production plan and identifying failure reasons.
• Continuously improving the process and the sustainability of the site.
• Recording and collating data where required.
• Maintaining and improving 5S and general cleanliness in your area.
• Active participation in the reduction of waste within the process.
• Diligent with a focused attention to health and safety is essential.
• Excellent time keeper with an exceptional work ethic is essential.
• Good communication and numerical skills is essential.
• Computer literate to operate production terminals where required is preferred but not essential.
• Organised with a high attention to detail is essential
• Operating production equipment and machines is preferred but not essential.
• Capability to work unsupervised is essential.
• Ability to work flexibly is essential.
• Demonstrate a potential for personal development preferred but not essential.
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive salary and shift disturbance allowance.
• Competitive company pension contribution into a well-managed scheme.
• Subsidised on-site canteen facilities.
• Career development opportunities.
• Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to do better than yesterday – everyday.
• Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and colour, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.
• We encourage and enable employees and leaders to build a more diverse and inclusive culture. It’s important to our future growth that we are building a culture where everyone is represented, and that we celebrate the contributions of all employees.
The PPG Way - Every single day at PPG:
• We partner with customers to create mutual value.
• We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
• We are “One PPG” to the world.
• We are better and stronger together.
• We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
• We trust our people every day, in every way.
• We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions.
• We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
• We make it happen. o We have a passion for winning.
• We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity.
• We bring our best energy to our work.
• We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
• We run it like we own it.
• We respect one another by being responsible and accountable.
• We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
• We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
• We continuously learn.
• We develop our people to grow our businesses