Purpose Using a broad understanding of Odyssey Systems products and services, resolve 80% of service desk enquires on first contact and in a timely manner. Provide an experience in line with company values, positioning Odyssey as a technology supplier focused on market leading customer service.
• Answer service desk enquires via telephone, email, web chat and occasionally in person.
• Understand customer needs and collect all information required to deliver a successful conclusion.
• Maintain a broad foundation of knowledge across our portfolio of telecoms, connectivity, and IT services.
• Handle a range of tasks including faults, change requests, hardware configuration and provisioning.
• Resolve 80% of enquires on first contact and in a timely manner.
• Effectively escalate enquires to second line, other departments and company directors where required.
• Engage with suppliers and other third parties where required.
• Ensure customers are kept up to date regarding open enquiries without fail.
• Analyse allocated enquires and prioritise tasks appropriately.
• Maintain accurate and up to date information on company systems.
• Use concise, effective, and professional written and verbal communication.
• Operate in line with company ISO 27001 (data security) and 9001 (quality) policies