We are looking to recruit a driven sales advisor to become part of a passionate team in a fast paced and rewarding environment. You’ll be working alongside other Sales and Retention Advisors securing new members and retaining current members for FSB.
What will you do?
• Make outbound calls to existing Members to secure the renewal of membership.
• Make outbound calls to prospective potential members, following up on marketing activity or previous contacts made.
• Handle inbound calls relating to both existing members wishing to cancel memberships, and also new membership enquiries.
• Achieve monthly targets focused on sales, quality and productivity measures.
• Be fully up to date with all Service Provider information and the rights of membership benefits.
• Handle Chat enquiries.
What’s on offer?
• Opportunity to earn average commission of £6,000 uncapped commission on top of base salary.
• A great team environment with a supportive culture.
• A wide range of development opportunities – our current sales advisors are currently working towards an ICS (Institute of Customer Service) qualification. Fully funded by FSB.
• 2 X shift patterns: 8.30am – 4.30pm or 10am - 6pm, Monday to Friday (No weekend working).
• Free onsite parking.
• Free tea and coffee.
• Casual Dress.
Who are we looking for?
• Self-motivated and hungry for success.
• A target driven person.
• Someone with great verbal and written communication skills.
• Contact centre/Call centre experience.
• Sales experience over the phone or in person.
• Computer literate, in particular Microsoft products & databases.
• Experience of working with data and an awareness of GDPR.
In addition to a fulfilling career with FSB, you’ll also benefit from:
• 33 paid holidays per year including bank holidays
• Annual Flex Pot* to spend on benefits including additional pension, additional holidays, additional critical illness cover, additional life cover, cycle to work scheme and discounted gym membership
• Group Personal Pension (GPP)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• Health cash plan*
• Critical illness, income protection and life assurance insurance*
• Access to an employee assistance programme and mental health first aiders *Applicable on completion of probationary period and subject to terms Who are FSB? We’re the UKs largest non-profit organisation representing Small Businesses. As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice heard in government. Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.