Davies are looking to recruit Claims Handler’s to join our Claims team in our Hanley office. This role will be dealing mainly with Household Insurance claims but may also involve dealing with claims in other areas of the business when needed, including touring caravans, static caravans, park homes and lodges. This role is diverse and will place you at the heart of our customer journey and you will be the first point of contact in moments that matter to our clients.
What your day would look like:
• Interacting with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and colleagues around the country
• Ensuring the correct information gets to the right people, you’ll be confident in your written and verbal correspondence and checking policy cover • Reviewing and setting up new claims, appointing contractors and updating claims on internal systems
• Prioritising and reviewing diaries in a timely manner
• Issuing payments to policyholders and suppliers for settlements
• Contributing to team, division and wider business growth and development
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Your professional and amiable approach.
• You want to find solutions and help customers through their claims effectively
• You know your way around the computer and can use MS Word, Excel and Outlook with ease
• You can work with pace when called to whilst remaining effective, you enjoy the challenge
• You pride yourself on your customer care, empathy and attention to detail