British Airways Maintenance in Cardiff role purpose is to to carry out aircraft and component scheduled maintenance and defect rectification tasks.
Scope - Working as part of a team to deliver the Behaviours and attitude Skills / capabilities Key enablers maintenance tasks on time
• Maintain a safe working environment through adherence to quality, health and safety and housekeeping standards
• Under supervision, complete maintenance tasks as directed on aircraft or components on time
• Sign off work on completion within the full scope of individual approval
• Driving and operation of vehicles, including mechanical handling, lifting equipment and elevated work platforms, to the limit of permits held
• Ensure and support effective communications within the shift/team
• Support the delivery of departmental and directorate objectives by seeking ways to improve work tasks, processes and environment