Should I attend?
The great thing about our events is that everyone is welcome. As so many different employers attend, there are many opportunities for all ages and levels of experience.
Think about attending if:
● You are thinking about your next step following full-time education.
● You want to see what opportunities are available in the local area.
● You are considering a career change and would like more information.
● You would like to start an apprenticeship.
● You have recently graduated and are looking to start your career.
What should you do to prepare?
● Polish up your CV and LinkedIn profile - connecting with people beforehand may be a good idea.
● Make a list of the stands and employers you are most interested in visiting.
● Plan your elevator pitch, including who you are, your skills, and your career goal.
● Think about the questions that employers might ask.