Do I need to pre-register?
No; you can just turn up on the day. However you can register your interest here
What should I bring to the Careers Fair?
Bring plenty of copies of your CV
What should I do to prepare?
1. Research the employers that you are interested in; you will want to know what the company does, what positions they have available, and how your skills fit with each position
2. Come up with a few questions to ask each employer
3. Practice your interview and communication skills
How many employers will be attending the Career Fair?
This varies depending on the location - see the event page for specifics.
What type of companies attend?
All types - we do not exclude any industry from attending
Do we need to pre-register?
Yes. You can secure your stand here
What should we bring to the Careers Fair?
This is completely up to you. You are provided with a table and plenty of space.. get creative! Most employers opt to bring various marketing and branding materials. You can contact us for guidance if required
What should we do to prepare?
1. Make sure you have a list of all vacancies at your organisation
2. Ensure you have enough staff present to deal with multiple candidates at once
3. Make sure your organisation stands out (we recommend a large banner/sign clearly stating who you are)
How many candidates will be attending on the day?
There are usually 500-700 candidates on the day - however this varies on location - see the event page for details.